The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the world. Soza Health has worked hard to adapt its processes and procedures to ensure the greatest level of safety for our customers and staff.
- We have conducted a full risk assessment of our operations with respect to COVID-19.
- We have adjusted our assessment procedures to ensure safety for our technicians and our customers. We thank Loughborough University for their guidance on this matter.
- Our UK sites are registered venues for the NHS track and trace app.
- Our UK office and clinic have a range of COVID-19 related safety measures to ensure risk mitigation.
Changes to our wellness assessment product
- Underlying health conditions are a key factor for survivability of COVID-19.
- We have introduced a new section in our wellness scoring report that focuses on underlying health conditions. We present scores for :
- Immune system
- Respiratory system
- Blood Oxygenation levels
- Inflammation levels
- Our wellness report also lists new general COVID-19 related advice.