Power BI Installation Guide
This page explains how to install the Power BI content pack ‘Soza Health Anaytics by 2sms’ and take advantage of the analytics and insights that the dashboard and supporting reports provide.
To use the Soza Health analytics content pack, you will need to be:
- Either a Soza Health business partner OR a Soza Health corporate customer
- You will need a user account on the Soza Health portal with sufficient access rights.
- You will need to hold a Power BI Pro license, or have a license allocated to you by Soza Health.
- You will need to download the content pack from Microsoft AppSource.
1. Logon to www.powerbi.com with your Power BI pro credentials, provided by Microsoft.
2. Select ‘Get Data’ as shown below. You will find get data at the bottom left of the Power BI window.
3. Select the ‘Get’ button in the Services tab.
4. Search for Soza
5. Once you’ve found it, click on ‘Get it now’.
6. please wait while the app loads.
7. Choose ‘Basic authentication’.
8. Enter your Soza Health supplied username and password. This must be a partner or corporate level account.
9. Please sign in.
10. Your Soza Health Analytics dashboard will appear.
11. And you can also access the underlying Power BI reports.
For support for Soza Health Analytics by 2sms content pack – contact support.
Using the Analytics Tool
To learn what our analytics content pack contains please watch the explanatory video.