Following our recent webinar “Wellness in the workplace – Protecting your employees”
The response and positive feedback has been amazing, so to ensure we fully support the demand we have now agreed the following:
- Mr Tim King: CEO of SOZA Health and Professor Mark Lewis: Dean of the School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences, Loughborough University will visited Bahrain between 25th and 26th October 2020.
- 6 workshops were held with invited guests attending from different sectors of the Bahrain Community.
- Workshops were “Hybrid” enabling 20 delegates in a seminar environment observing strict social distancing protocols, and a “Live streaming” of the workshop to a larger virtual audience.
- The SOZA Health training team also visited Bahrain to train key members of or our local delivery partner: The American Mission hospital.
A SOZA Health “PILOT” assessment program will be launched, starting on the 1st November 2020 until the 28th February 2021. The Pilot will prove concept that “Wellness in the workplace’ – Protecting your employees” will provide:
- Health assessment data for all, and identifying a COVID-19 Health rating.
- Removing confusion, doubts and building confidence in the workplace.
- Delivering actionable advice, and thus reducing risk whilst providing better protection against catching the COVID-19 virus.
The Pilot program will provide assessments across key sectors of the Kingdom of Bahrain economy, including:
- Education sector.
- Health sector.
- Public and Private institutions.
- Small and medium size enterprises.
The results will be communicated to all participants during and after the Pilot program.
For enquiries please contact: